Donnerstag, 10. Februar 2011

What I'm really hyding.

Sometimes I'm thinking about what I'm hyding from some people.
You want to know what? okay.
I always thought I'm just hyding childish fears like fire or the death.
But its not true, I'm not scared about dying. No one how it is, so how can everybody say:
"Oh no its not good, its not better. "
What if its fucking great?
And I'm not scared of fire, why should I.
Yeah, it hurts to burn but then you dead. So here it is.
You have to know I'm scared about many things.
At first being alone for a long time, not outside alone.
I mean inside alone, and lonely.
You can have lots of friends, but if they not there for you, you are still alone.
Then I'm really really scared about the thought of hurting the people I love.
So back to what I'm hyding, it's not just my fears.
I'm hyding true love for one guy who probably loves another bitch.
He saves me from the nothing, when I was so fucking down.
I love him for all the littles things he do.
For every word, for every hug, for every look to me.
He's so much more to me.
Then I'm hyding the mess that I become in the last 3 years.
They changed me, forever.
Yes, now I don't know more to write.
Why I've written this text?
Because I want to tell the people, to look after thereselves.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen