Sonntag, 8. August 2010

So allein.

Haha,grade alte sachen durchgescheit und ein wunderbares lied gefunden.
Es ist nicht von mir sondern von der lieben finja.♥
Vielleicht wirst du mich dafür hassen schatz,aber ich liebe diesen text.


Footprints.
It was a rainy day, when you stood in front of my door,
you said: "Baby, please come with me once more,
I want to explain to you just what has gone wrong
but please, please give me another chance."

I smiled then and you took my hand
and brought me back to where we were back then.
I don't know what happened to me in these moments
but I know our dream has started once again.

REFRAIN:
So here we walk again,
footprints in the sand,
a memory awakens and holds us in its hand.

Oh, here we are again,
let this never end,
it feels as thought our love will last forever.

When you looked into his eyes you saw eternity,
memories of days gone by
and then you saw him loving somebody new
and you knew that this would be the end.

Well, how could I tell you that I knew all about you,
so I just ran away, I cried and tried to hide myself,
I didnt know what to do, what is right, what is wrong.

REFRAIN:
Now well never walk again,
just footprints in the sand
and you thought our love would be forever.

Well never walk again,
the path we shared together
We left footprints in the sand.

1 Kommentar: